Bespoke training and one off sessions. The following are some examples of sessions we can run. Please get in touch if you have other requirements.
- Icebreakers and games – learn useful games and activities to help develop your youth ministry programme
- Arts and Crafts in Youth Ministry – learn to use a variety of techniques to embed arts and crafts into your youth ministry programme
- Strategic Development for Youth Ministry – ever feel like you are just swimming in circles? Learn how to give your youth ministry direction by defining aims objective and SMART goals.
- Outreach and Detached Youth Ministry – learn how to ditch the building and develop a youth ministry that goes to where young people are at. Explore different techniques to engage in conversation, organise activities as well as the practical issues of keeping safe and developing good working habits.
- Group work Skills – learn the basis of group development and how you can manage your groups more successfully
- Teamwork Skills – learn to work together as a team more effectively including communication, conflict transformation and understanding personality types
- Creative Prayer – new and creative ways to engage youth group in prayer
- Creative Bible Study – creative ways to lead discipleship programmes
- Overseas mission/ Pilgrimage Training – prepare young people for leaving their comfort zones and heading to faraway places. Learn how to maximise the faith development side of trips.
- Understanding Emblems – a hands on session looking at the variety of flags, emblems and symbols that are important to many groups of people in northern Ireland. Learn the history of your own stuff and the perspective of others also.
Get in touch
Want to find out more? We would love to hear from you. Simply send us a note using the form below and we will get back to you shortly.