Youth Link’s vision is of Churches working together to develop excellence in youth work and ministry, enabling young people and youth practitioners to be agents of transformation in a divided society.
Central to Youth Link is the Christian faith which commits us to:
- The personal, social and spiritual development of young people
- Encourage and support leaders in their personal and professional development;
- Developing effective and strategic partnerships;
- Building relationships that enable healing in the lives of individuals and communities within a diverse society;
- Fairness in provision of service;
- Integrity and accountability in all aspects of our work.
Youth Link’s mission is to work together to:
- provide excellence in all aspects of youth work and leadership training;
- encourage and equip young people to participate in Church and society and in the building of a shared future;
- collaborate with Church bodies, youth organisations and all sectors with responsibility for young people;
- facilitate strategies for the development of youth ministry within the Churches;
- Integrate equity, diversity and interdependence into all aspects of policy and practice in youth work and ministry.