The governance, management and administration of Youth Link: NI is carried out by its Executive Council.
Appointments to the Trustees by members or their respective relevant Decision Making Bodies shall be made as follows:
- Up to six Trustees to be appointed by the Roman Catholic Church
- Up to three Trustees to be appointed by the Presbyterian Church
- Up to three Trustees to be appointed by the Methodist Church
- Up to three Trustees to be appointed by the Church of Ireland (together known as the Denominational Representatives); and
- Two Trustees to be appointed by the Denominational Representatives
Trustees are appointed for a period of three years, which is renewable.
The current members of Council are:
Mr Paul Brown & Dr Graeme Thompson.
Ms Helena Connelly, Mr Dermot Kelly, Rev Raymond McCullagh (Chairperson), Ms Frances McNally, Ms Danielle McWall (Treasurer).
Church of Ireland Representatives:
Mr Simon Henry, Mr Martin Montgomery & Mr Jonny Phenix.
Mrs Lisa Best, Mrs Gillian Gilmore (Vice-Chairperson) & Mr Sammy Stanfield.
Trustees appointed by the Denominational Representatives:
Ms Barbara McDade
Dr Ian Taylor